Peace, Serenity and Stunning views. Nepal is under the strong influence of Buddha, it is considered as the land of peace and serenity. People of Nepal are happy and tourist-friendly. For many years, Nepal itself has been considered a very sacred place for visitors
- The cable car ride to Manakamana Temple & Boating in Phewa Lake
- Popular Lakes of Pokhra – Phewa
- Sightseeing in Pokhra
- Visit of Sarangkot hill – Panoramic sweep of Himalayan
- Visit in Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Kathmandu
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Airport transfers as per the program on private basis with the services of English speaking representative
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara per the program on private basis with the service of local
- English speaking guide
- One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Applicable entrance fee, entrance to Garden of Dreams & Manakamana cable car ticket
- Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals meals
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art, and tradition. The valley, roughly an oval bowl, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and en-route enjoy a cable car ride to the Manakamana temple. Pokhara is known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas, and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, enjoy 01 hr. boat ride on Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 03 Pokhara
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day visit to Sarangkote hill. Sarangkot is the small hilltop that is famous for its breathtaking view of sunrise rest & panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks. Later return back to the hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can enjoy a nature walk near to your hotel. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Later, explore Kathmandu today- visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath temple, and Durbar Square. Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. In the evening, visit Thamel & Garden of Dreams. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 05: Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for a return flight back home.
End of Services.