- Trip to Corbyn’s Cove and Light & Sound show in Port Blair
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Session of Snorkeling
- Scuba Diving (Optional)
- Airport assistance and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Port Blair
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- One session of Snorkeling in Havelock subject to weather conditions
- Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
- Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip)
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Guide charges
- Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Glass Bottom Boat ride per person cost is INR.525
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
DAY 01 Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After rest visit the famous Corbyn’s Cove Beach and Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
• Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs. Or 1900 hrs. Depending on ticket availability
• Cellular Jail is closed on Monday
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
• In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
DAY 02: Port Blair – Havelock (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Departure by Private/ Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight stay at the resort in Havelock Island.
• Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
• ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/Govt)
• There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
• Guests cannot swim in the water after sunset.
DAY 03: Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guests can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk - Subject to weather ( ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats, the guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry a change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase the Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then the guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
DAY 04: Havelock – Port Blair (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Check out from hotel and proceed to visit to Kalapathar Beach and then be dropped to Something Different – The Only Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas – Rated as No. 1 Restaurant in Trip Advisor) Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private/ Govt ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair in the evening. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Request you to kindly carry the luggage and proceed to Kalapathar
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least an hour before vessel departure time
DAY 05: Departure from Port Blair
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for a return flight back home.
End of Services