Package Overview :
A Malaysia tour offers a diverse and vibrant travel experience, combining modern cities, cultural heritage, and natural wonders. Here’s an overview of what you can expect on a tour of Malaysia:
- Kuala Lumpur: Start your journey in the bustling capital city of Kuala Lumpur. Explore iconic landmarks like the Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, and Merdeka Square. Indulge in shopping at vibrant markets and enjoy a wide range of dining options.
- Penang: Known as the “Pearl of the Orient,” Penang is famous for its rich cultural heritage and delicious street food. Visit George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, to admire its colonial architecture and vibrant street art.
- Langkawi: Head to the beautiful island of Langkawi for pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush rainforests. Enjoy water sports, island hopping, and relaxing on stunning beaches. Don’t miss the Langkawi Sky Bridge and the breathtaking views from the cable car ride.
- Malacca: Immerse yourself in history and culture in the UNESCO-listed city of Malacca. Explore the well-preserved colonial buildings, visit Jonker Street for unique shopping experiences, and savor the local Peranakan cuisine.
- Borneo: For wildlife enthusiasts, a visit to Borneo is a must. Discover the lush rainforests and encounter orangutans, probosci’s monkeys, and other exotic wildlife in their natural habitat. Explore the famous Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre and take a boat trip along the Kinabatangan River.
- Cameron Highlands: Escape the heat in the refreshingly cool climate of the Cameron Highlands. Explore the tea plantations, visit strawberry farms, and enjoy scenic hiking trails amidst the picturesque landscapes.
- Taman Negara National Park: Embark on an adventure in one of the world’s oldest rainforests, Taman Negara. Take canopy walks, go river cruising, and spot wildlife while experiencing the untouched beauty of nature.
Throughout your Malaysia tour, you’ll also have opportunities to savor the diverse cuisine, which blends Malay, Chinese, and Indian flavors. From bustling cities to stunning natural landscapes, Malaysia offers a captivating mix of culture, history, and natural beauty that promises an unforgettable travel experience
- 03 Night's accommodation in 3 * Property
- Daily Breakfast
- GST & VAT Included
- Malaysia Visa
- (1) Arrival / (1) Departure Transfers (Private basis)
- Tour Transfers (Seat in Coach basis) - Genting Full Day Tour Enroute Batu Caves + One Way Cable Car, Half Day City Tour
- Tour Transfers (Private basis) - Aquaria KLCC, Enroute Putrajaya + One Way Airport Transfer
- Personal expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Air Fare.
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Tourism tax at Hotel
Day 1 : Kuala Lumpur
• Arrive in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia.
• Visit the iconic Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the observation deck.
• Explore the vibrant Central Market for local arts, crafts, and souvenirs.
• Experience the bustling atmosphere of Chinatown and try delicious street food.
• Optional: Visit the Batu Caves, a Hindu shrine located outside the city.
Day 2 : Malacca (Melaka)
• Take a day trip to the historical city of Malacca, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Explore the Dutch Square and admire the iconic red buildings, including the Stadthuys and Christ Church.
• Visit the famous Jonker Street, known for its antique shops and vibrant night market.
• Discover the Baba-Nyonya heritage at the Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum.
• Enjoy a scenic river cruise along the Melaka River.
Day 3 : Penang (Georgetown)
• Fly or take a short domestic flight to Penang, known as the "Pearl of the Orient."
• Explore Georgetown, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed capital of Penang.
• Discover the colorful street art and murals found throughout the city.
• Visit the ornate Khoo Kongsi clanhouse and explore the historic Fort Cornwallis.
• Indulge in Penang's famous street food and local delicacies.
Day 4 : Kuala Lumpur
• Return to Kuala Lumpur.
• Visit the Batu Caves if you haven't done so already.
• Explore the vibrant shopping malls, such as Bukit Bintang and Suria KLCC.
• Experience the lively nightlife and entertainment options in the city.
• Depart from Kuala Lumpur or continue your Malaysian adventure.