Not a vacation destination for the unadventurous, Manali is nestled on the banks of the Beas River in the mountains of the Himalayas. It is one of the premier places in the world to backpack as well as a honeymoon. It offers skiing and trekking adventures and is the launching point for many Himalayan adventures.
- Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Mall road and much more… in Manali
- In Chandigarh, visit Nek Chand’s popular Rock Garden, made out of scrap and waste materials
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Chandigarh
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass
- Entrance fee at Monuments
- Guide service
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Day 01 Arrival in Chandigarh | Kullu – Manali (300 kms / approx. 8 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chandigarh and proceed to Manali. On the way enjoy Kullu sightseeing. It is the valley of gods, or the ‘habitable end of the world’, as the Kullu valley has come to be known, spreads out its charm on either side of the upper reaches of the river Beas. This valley is famous for the beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar forest sand sprawling apple orchards. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range. The valley is only 80 km long and 2 km at its broadest, yet a fairly wide area is open to the visitors to enjoy the spectacle of variegated mountain scenery. Later proceed to Manali & it offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, and with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet for tourists. Apart from temples, Manali is popular among adventure tourists coming for trekking, paragliding, rafting, and skiing. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Manali
In the morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive to Solang valley – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. All the above mentioned adventure activities can be availed here at Solang Valley. Apart from activities, there are splendid views to enjoy in and around the Solang Valley. Later, today visit popular Hadimba Temple, Naggar Castle, and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 03 Day at leisure in Manali
After breakfast, enjoy a full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 Drive from Manali – Chandigarh (300 kms / approx. 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Chandigarh and check-in at the hotel. If time permits, visit Nek Chand's Rock Garden which consists of man-made interlinked waterfalls and many other sculptures that have been made of scrap & other kinds of wastes materials. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Day 05Departure from Chandigarh
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chandigarh airport for a return flight back home.
End of Services.